Only for German nationals with an Indian spouse or children with an Indian parent before the age of 14.
- Passport, valid for at least 180 days and with two free pages. Printed or already stamped pages do not count.
- Two identical photos in Indian format 5 x 5 cm (Requirement of photograph for download)
- Completed application form & additional form
- Original & copy of the current Indian passport of parent / spouse
- Copy of parent’s current German passport (for Indian parent)
- Copy of the marriage certificate (with Indian spouse)
- Copy of birth certificate (for Indian parent)
- Family registration certificate
- Applicants who have not yet reached the age of 14 need the signatures of both parents (mother and father) on the application in order to make the application legally valid. We also need copies of both parents’ passports, a copy of the child’s birth certificate and a declaration.
- People of Indian origin who want to apply for a visa need a surrender certificate.
- Applicants who have not yet reached the age of 14 with an Indian or originally Indian parent require a declaration.
- Visa processing times
Failure to comply with the above points will result in the request for new documents, which may involve additional costs!
For further information on the postal application for an entry visa read on …
For more information on our opening hours read on …