Only for German nationals with an Indian spouse or children with an Indian parent before the age of 14.
- Passport, valid for at least 180 days and with two free pages. Printed or already stamped pages do not count.
- Two identical photos in Indian format 5 x 5 cm (Requirement of photograph for download)
- Completed application form & additional form
- Original & copy of the current Indian passport of parent / spouse
- Copy of parent’s current German passport (for Indian parent)
- Copy of the marriage certificate (with Indian spouse)
- Copy of birth certificate (for Indian parent)
- Family registration certificate
- An explanation of whether the child has ever owned Indian nationality and who is flying with the child. (If yes, attach a copy of Surrender certificates)
- Visa processing times
For further information on the postal application for an entry visa read on …
For more information on our opening hours read on …