The processing time for complete applications is about six to eight weeks. The information given here is based on experience and not binding commitments. If and when an OCI-Card is issued is at the sole discretion of the Indian Consulate General.
- Application form (to be submitted twice, original and one copy)
- Two identical photos in Indian format 5 x 5 cm (Requirement of photograph for download)
- Original OCI / PIO Card
- Copy of the applicant’s new German passport or other current nationality passport signed by the applicant/ Minor with parents signature
- Copy of the applicant’s OCI / PIO card copy first and last page signed by the applicant /- Minor Below 18 – parents signature
- As address proof: copy of the first and back side of the ID card or city registration certificate copy
- For minors below 18: Birth certificate of applicant, Parents passport copy signed, OCI card copy first and last page signed, Marriage certificate copy
- If you are married or give name change: Passport and OCI card first and lat page copy of spouse, marriage certificate copy and Name change certificate copy
- Copy of transfer voucher (intended use: DEU No. & complete applicant first name)
- OCI-Transfer Fees: Consulate 27,00 € + IGCS 13,50 € = 40,50 € + 19,00 DHL € = 59,50 €
- PIO to OCI Fees: Consulate 97,00 € + IGCS 13,50 € = 111,50 € + 19,00 DHL € = 130,50 €
Do you need help filling out the form? Then use our fill up service.
We recommend DHL shipping for 19 €