The processing time for complete applications is about six to eight weeks. The information given here is based on experience and not binding commitments. If and when an OCI-Card is issued is at the sole discretion of the Indian Consulate General.
- Application form (to be submitted twice, original and one copy)
- Two copies of the applicant’s new German passport signed by the applicant
- Two copies of the applicant’s OCI card signed by the applicant
- Two identical photos in Indian format 5 x 5 cm (Requirement of photograph for download)
- Original OCI card and copy of OCI card first and last page
- As address proof: copy of the back of the ID card or registration certificate
- If you are married or give name change: passport and OCI card of spouse and marriage certificate copy. Name change certificate copy
- Individuals of Indian origin who wish to apply for an OCI application need a Surrender Certifcate .
- Copy of transfer voucher (intended use: DEU No. & complete applicant first name)
- Fees: Consulate 27,00 € + IGCS 13,50 € = 40,50 € + 19,00 DHL € = 59,50 €
We recommend DHL shipping for 19 €