Surrender Certificate

Important: (For IGCS Frankfurt only)
Individuals of Indian origin who wish to apply for a visa need a Surrender Certifcate.

  1. Application form
  2. For expatriation prior to August 1, 2005, no Surrender Certificate is required.
  3. In the case of expatriation between August 1, 2005 and May 31, 2010, no Surrender Certificate is required. There are additional fees of 27,50 €.
  4. With a expatriation starting from 01 June 2010 a Surrender Certificate is needed. There are fees of  95,50 €.

Do you need help filling out the form? Then use our fill up service. Write directly to or use our contact form.

Call Now Button